MANKER MK41 CREE XHP35 HD/ HI 4x 14500/ AA Flashlight
Credit to TurboBB
1. When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode, one click to circle: Moonlight -> Low -> Medium -> High. Long press for off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press, access to the mode you last use (in left part of the figure) as memory function, one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click, access to Turbo, one click Turbo -> Strobe -> SOS -> Beacon -> Dragon breath -> Moonlight. Long press for off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups (left and right part of the figure)
5. Long prss for off and still on pressing will get into dragon breath mode directly.
Side switch battery Indicator:
1. Blue: More than 75% power
2. Purple: 50% power
3. Red: Less than 20% power
|Brightness||1500/1280 lumens output for CW version (NW version output is about 20% less than CW)|
|Emitter||CREE XHP 35 HD/ HI|
|No. of emitter||1|
|Peak Beam Intensity||67, 5000cd (HI, 14500)|
|Tint||Cool white / Neutral White|
|Lens||Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating|
|Working voltage||2.8v - 4.25V|
|Compatible Batteries||4x 14500/ AA (not included)|
|Driver||Most efficiency constant current circuit|
|Material||Aircraft-grade aluminum body|
|Finishing||Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish|
|Waterproof||IPX-8 (underwater 2 metres)|
|Dimension||44mm (head) x 44mm (body diameter) x 105mm (length)|
|Net weight||191g (excluding battery)|