Price: $17.95 (usual $29.95)
Valid Till : Mar 2017
- Uses XM-L2 LED with 50000 life span
- Type 3 Military Grade Anodizing ( Matte Finish )
- Standard Modes ( Pressing Tail Cap Through Modes )
– High ( 1.5 hours )
– Medium ( 10 Hours )
– Low ( 200 hours )
– Break Away Mode ( 1/4 Turn To The Flashlight Head To Access Strobe or Beacon Modes)
– Strobe ( 40 Hours )
– Beacon flashes every 3 seconds ( 530 Hours )
– Beacon flashes every 1 second ( 170 Hours )
Specifications[table id=4 /]
Just performed a quick output measurements to compare with BLF A6 and Imalent DN11 (with LCD lumens display).
BLF A6 with 30Q
Level 5 – 980lux
Level 6 – 1868lux
Level 7 – 3060lux
Approximate lumen output for Lvl 6 and Lvl 7, are 798lm and 1386lm respectively (based on http://budgetlightforum.com/node/41726).
Lumintop ED25 with 2x Eneloop AA (white)
High – 1470lux (628lm*)
Medium – 229lux (98lm*)
Low – 9lux (3.8lm*)
*computed values based on A6 ouput.
Brightness Ratio – 0.3%, 15%, 100%
Imalent DN11 1000lm with 30Q
LCD 500lm – 1168lux (499lm*)
LCD 600lm – 1390lux (594lm*)
LCD 1000lm – 2470lux (1055lm*)
(measurement taken from cold start – not ANSI FL-1)
- Branded flashlight.
- Brightest 2xAA I have used so far.
- Hidden blinky modes
- Almost A grade build quality and finishing with 2mm thickness body.
- Free quality holster.
- AR lens.
- Reversible pocket clip.
- Uses PWM for Low and Medium mode.
- ED25 uses off time memory that will take 3-4s to kick in. I wish memory gets register earlier, or else it would feel like “next” memory mode.
- Flashlight is longer in length than most modern 18650 format.