Utilizes total three U.S. made Cree emitters 2*MKR and 1*XM-L2 Maximun output up to 5120 ANSI lumens. Highly effcient circuit design offers maximun output and runtime
Dual Multi-function clicky side switch with monentary activation and on/off Memory function to remember last output etting used (except hidden modes)
Advanced thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
Unigue reflector design provides great throw beam distance and beam pattern
Aircraft grade aluminum,mil-spec hard anodized for maximun wear
Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Large cooper heat sink pad for superior thermal conductivity
LED indicator turns rde to alert user to switch lower output mode and recharge batteries in time.
- SPOT XML2: 1 lumens / 420hrs, 8 lumens / 241hrs, 95 lumens / 28hrs, 588 lumens / 6.6hrs, 760 lumens / 4hrs, 955 lumens / 1.1hrs
- FLOOD MKRx2: 3 lumens / 330hrs, 17 lumens / 300hrs, 160 lumens / 40hrs, 648 lumens / 13hrs, 1600 lumens / 4.6hrs, 4270 lumens / 4.6hrs
- SPOT+FLOOD: 4 lumens / 300hrs, 24 lumens / 150hrs, 253 lumens / 18hrs, 1230 lumens / 4.2hrs, 2200 lumens / 2hrs, 5120 lumens / 2hrs
- Beam distance: SPOT / 341meters, FLOOD / 245meters, SPOT+FLOOD / 417meters
- Peak beam intensity: SPOT / 29000cd, FLOOD / 15000cd, SPOT+FLOOD / 43000cd
- Waterproof: To IPX-7 standard
- Impact resistance: 1M
- Batteries: four high drain 18650 rechargeable batteries(not include)
- Dimensions: 138mm(length) x 74mm(head diameter)
- Weight: 499.1g (without battery)
- Included accessories Lanyard ,Holster Bag, Handle, Spare o-rings
Turn the light ON/OFF by the side switch. Once you release the switch, the light comes on constant output mode.
Press-hold the switch from ON to cycle through all the modes: Mode 1 > Mode 2 > Mode 3 > Mode 4 > Mode 5. Release the switch to select the desired output with mode memory.
Double-click from ON to access Turbo. Double-click again for strobe. Double-click again for strobe. Another double-click for SOS. Another double-click for beacon. Single click the switch to turn the light off.
Turbo mode steps down to mode 5 when thermal protection kick in to prevent overheating.
When in standby, press-hold the switch for momentary activation Double press and hold the switch for constant on (Second press-hold within 1.5s)
Double-click for instant strobe.
Lock-out mode is accessed by a rapid triple-click of the switch from OFF. Another triple-click re-activates. Standby indicator flashes when batteries are connected but the light is not on. A brief green flash of the switch occurs every three seconds.
Both switch operates independently.